Buy a Home in Emerald Lakes

How to Buy a Home in Emerald Lake Estates in the Poconos

Emerald Lakes Real Estate has the up to date and real time list of homes available in the community on the list below.

On the list below are all of the homes currently for sale. Please note this list is updated nightly with sales and new listings, so…. be sure to bookmark the page and check back often to see what’s been sold and what is new to the market in the community.

Homes sold in Emerald Lakes are pretty much a standard process … about 40% of our clients purchase with cash (either savings or from a home equity loan on their primary residence) the other 60% usually do a mortgage with most of these using local Poconos Savings and Loans since these institutions are familiar with the neighborhood and have competitive rates with the larger banks.

Once an agreement on price is reach, inspections are normally ordered and a buyer will apply for a mortgage. Once inspections are complete title is ordered and upon mortgage commitment, a closing is scheduled.

An experienced USA Realty agent will walk you through the complete process making it an easy purchase.

You can get more information or view any home by contacting USA Realty at usarealty@usarealty.net or by calling 570-517-2428

 The agents at USA Realty have helped dozens of families find the right home in Emerald Lakes. We’ve helped folks like you find the right commuter home, vacation home, lakefront home or rental investment home. Some of our agents have lived in the neighborhood and for over 40 years, we’ve been a part of the local community.  We look forward to helping you find the right home at the right price in either Emerald Lakes or anywhere in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. 

For more information about homes in Emerald Lakes call USA Realty at 570-517-2428 or fill out this form.

 

Top